Friday, May 22, 2009

A Mighty God is my God


"This is the day which the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalms 118:24

I am thankful for the blessings that God alone has given me. He has blessed me although I have failed Him so many times. I thank Him and Him alone as I know that all good things come from Him.
Sometimes in our lives Satan will do all that he can to try and steal everything he can from us in order to hurt our Precious Lord. Even people who claim to know him will allow Satan to fill their heads with lies, they will listen to any sort of evil and proclaim it as truth.
I choose to believe God's Word, His is the only truth and He tells us that we will know the truth and the truth will set us free. Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. I believe Jesus!!
As you may have gathered, someone has tried to hurt me by using lies from the father of lies himself. I know what is the truth as much as this person and I will not give place to the devil and entertain a heart of vengence. I know that my Father knows all and sees all and I can rest in His promise that vengence is His.
As I stated above, He and He alone has blessed me. I have an incredible husband, one who makes me feel the love and compassion I longed for for so very long. He is not perfect just as I am not perfect, but for me he comes pretty close. I have 6 amazing children. My four daughters (pictured below) and 2 sons. My oldest is in Atlanta, GA and my stepson is in Lagrange, GA. Again, my children are not perfect, but I am so very blessed to have them. We have such an incredible relationship. Especailly my daughters and me. We can talk about anything and they have no or at least very little fear of coming to me with anything. Their only fear is a fear of hurting me, not me accepting them. For this again, I know I am blessed.

God is good and He is all in all. I love Him, I praise Him, I adore Him. Again I will say God is good.


This is Jessica, my first born daughter, she is my loyal and complete confidant. I love you, Jess

This is Abby, she is my last little baby girl, she lives for the joy of life itself. I love you, Abby.



This is Tess, the one in the middle and she holds it all together for us with love. I love you, Tess.



This is Annie, my second born daughter, so full of mystery, so much depth. I love you, Annie.

My sons are amazing as well, I have incredible pride in them both. They have grown into wonderful young men who show great maturity. I love you both, Chris and Kyle.
May God Bless you and keep you, may He shine His light on you all.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know you. Don't know the situation. I do know that if you are faithful, the Lord will reveal the truth. You are doing the right thing and you should hold your head high. You are a child of the King and it shows!

    ReplyDelete